Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Starting Again

It's been a while since I posted anything - I went for a long period without feeling like I had much to say. Then I realized that part of the problem is that I was feeling constrained to write specifically about content management. And about that, I really don't have much to say that other aren't saying more eloquently.

So I'm starting anew, with a more general technology focus. I'm heavily influenced by reading other folks blogs so, in true copy-cat style, I'm plagiarizing their concepts and opening this up to just about anything that hits me as worthy of jotting down. Since almost all of my tech work is in the publishing world and since my interests tend to span not only content harvesting, management and delivery but also technologies in the "active" world (as in personal sports), I'll probably offer up misguided observations across all of those boundaries.

And since I'm doing this more for personal catharsis than for either marketing or networking reasons, I can safely say that I don't really care who reads this or if they like or agree with what I write. But if I'm wrong (often) or if there are better ways (oftener), please comment and let me know.

0 comments: